Welcome!!

Welcome to my blog and I hope you like what you read!! If you do please follow me and I will definitely check out your website!! Thanks,Lara

Monday 28 May 2012

My dancing show

Hi guys!! I'm soooooo sorry that I haven't posted in ages, I've been really ,really busy!! This week I have had my dancing show and I was on on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday night and Friday matinee!! Each show lasts about 2 1/2 - 3 hours and I was in five dances(including the finale) so there was a lot of sitting around to do. As you can probably tell it gets a bit boring after a while!!! I have lessons in ballet ,tap and jazz but I  had an extra ballet dance which nobody knew how to do! Hahaha!! In that dance, on the first night, when we were doing this move called a glissade( a move where you slide across the floor with a spring but you don't actually jump) half of us went one way and half of us went the other  so it was a BIG mess!! WHOOPS!! Don't know if I was meant to tell you that!!! Oh well,nothing I can do now,is there?? Ok well thats all the "exciting" stuff that has happened to me so I'll write some more soon!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Ho ho, you kept quiet about that - never noticed a thing!

    ReplyDelete